We all know the symptom’s – an email inbox full to capacity and 100’s if not 1000’s of new emails arriving everyday. The trouble is most of these emails may actually be important if not vital – so wholesale deletion does not work. Stress caused by email overload at work is now a serious issue. The latest statistics from the Health & Safety Executive show that stress now accounts for 45% of all lost working days in the UK and mental health experts are advising that taking a break from email is necessary to reduce stress in the workplace. Continue reading
Is there a better way?
You have a help desk and all the skills in your team to fix any issue but..
- Phone calls provide insufficient information
- Emails are vague
- The reports aren’t timely
- Follow up calls required to understand the issue
- Site visit needed to find out the real issue
- Vital information missing